• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Radar Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi all. I'm looking for radar lenses. Don't necessarily need to be flawless as they will be worn, but need to be in good condition. Would like to get a few different sets.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump, still looking. Any one?

Radar Path Team USA lens?

I have a pitch deep blue polarized (not Prizm) and a pitch tungsten if you're interested

Username Hidden said:
Bump, still looking. Any one?

Pitch or Path? I've got quite a few

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I'm actually trying to locate for my cousin who's an avid road biker. I'm completely ignorant when it comes to sport frames. He's got a pair of live strong radars and I'm honestly not sure what the differences are between pitch and path lenses. He's looking for a lighter lens and I'd like to pick up a few options for him.

Path is the size that came with the livestrong. If you're looking for something lighter then Blue Iridium, Prizm Road, Persimmon, Prizm Trail, and VR28 are good lighter lenses.

Perfect, thanks for confirming. Yes, I'd be interested in all those lenses mentioned and would add tungsten to that list. Preference would be path lenses.