• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Locks...

Regular_John

Oakley Expert
So I wandered into an O store today and got to see some of the new Radar Lock colors, damn!!!! Oakley has hit a home run big time!!! The matte black with red accents and polarized OO red vented lens is sick!!! The matte blue with black iridium polarized and the carbon fiber with G30 polarized are all must haves for me!!! My phone was in the car charging so no pics, but trust me, these are pretty awesome!!! My poor wallet....

Batwolf said:
I agree they are sweet!

I know! Kinda want to sell off most of my stuff to fund some new purchases! Sadly, I'll end up keeping what I've got and buying all the new stuff... Ha!

We haven't gotten the matte black ink yet but the matte glaciers are awesome. To me they look like a lighter blue than the glacier on the racing jackets which is basically a sky blue jawbone.

Batwolf said:
If you sell that Atomic Orange Radar let me know. ;)

For sure I'm keeping the BMX set, both text frames and my Kings Camo. The rest I'd seriously consider selling. Don't get me wrong, the Gen 1 radars are great but the new Locks are just too sexy!!

Back