• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Radar OO Red Iridium Polarized Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a like new pair of these lenses or a complete pair with the OO Red Iridium Polarized lenses for the Radar. Would prefer the pitch lens shape but am open to other shapes. also does anyone know what lens tint is similar in a non-polarized. they are for a friend of mine so let me know what you have...thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Bump for anyone thaT has this lens

thank I was not looking to pay retail for the lens but I will look into the G30 and G40 lens

Just got done going through this process...my advice, buy it from Oakley if you want it. There are not many of these out there, I spent a good two months waiting to find one cheaper than Oakley's retail, not only did I not find one cheaper, I didn't find one in the wild AT ALL.

Right after I bought mine, one popped up on ebay BNIB, however it's the same as Oakley's price I believe. If you can wait a few months, you may get lucky, since more and more will be out in the wild. There's just not enough "OO" lenses out in the wild yet for prices to come down much.