• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Radar or Radarlock frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for Radar or Radarlock frames (regular fit,not AF) to use in some custom paint/hydro dip jobs. They can be regular or straight stem. Since they will be customized,they don't need to be in perfect shape finish-wise (fair-good will likely do) but they can't be cracked or broken or missing pieces (unless it's one of those sweet green Radar frames without pins that were floating around recently)

Also,since I'm always looking to expand what I already have, if you have a rare color, custom or similar frame let me know as well (those would be kept as is...no further customization).

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
I have some straight stem ladies colors that I'd part with for a decent price. They're NIB.

I also have an Atomic Orange which is relatively rare.

Don't bother with the Green frames.

I have bought two pairs and the paint finish is rubbish. Both mine are faulty, one is poorly painted and the other has two paint chips.

I couldn't make one decent pair out of the two.

Very pissed off

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Don't bother with the Green frames.

I have bought two pairs and the paint finish is rubbish. Both mine are faulty, one is poorly painted and the other has two paint chips.

I couldn't make one decent pair out of the two.

Very pissed off
Thanks for the heads up @GavinL.

@Oakster I'll pm you separately about the Atomic Orange pair.

Hi @Oakster please check your PMs regarding the orange Radars. Thanks! :)

BUMP!

Back