• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Pace ear buds

Mickeyd

Oakley Beginner
Anyone have any suggestions regarding Radar Pace replacement ear buds that have stopped working?

Anyone have any suggestions regarding Radar Pace replacement ear buds that have stopped working?
Depending on what phone you have i have Samsung go to connections tap Bluetooth, top right tap advanced go to dual audio and turn on or something that lets you enter 2 different Bluetooth devices that worked for me..Good luck

Depending on what phone you have i have Samsung go to connections tap Bluetooth, top right tap advanced go to dual audio and turn on or something that lets you enter 2 different Bluetooth devices that worked for me..Good luck

superpump47, I created an account on this forum just to say thank you so much for sharing your solution. I was so excited about the idea behind these glasses but totally disappointed when I couldn't get them to work. Your Dual Audio solution worked for me immediately and I have been enjoying the Radar Pace immensely since then. For anyone else having trouble, here's a guide to how to turn on the Dual Audio functionality on your phone.

Again, thank you very, very much for saving me a lot of headache and letting me enjoy the glasses the way I imagined.

Back