• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Radar Path BIP Lense

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I love how someone with 39 posts is telling someone with over 3,000 posts how the forum works!!! This is an all-time epic thread.
Doesnt matter on post count, the thread was very vague as to what was actually being sold. I got more posts than both of you combined and I didnt know what was for sale either. Relax, its not an "epic" thread. Its fixed now so at least you actually know whats being sold. GLWS Someone just buy the damn thing.

Some people reacted to this post.
I will just say, that even with the absolutely ridiculously low price, I thought, at first, that it was a full pair of sunnies being sold ... That is why I asked ... As I said, I would have been satisfied with just the SKU ... I am a n()()b, sure, but I certainly have seen ya around ...

Who knows when someone needs $$$ at the drop of a dim, ... uh, Radar Path? And has three pair, & just say F it, & takes the $100, & someone gets the deal of the month practically. Yeah, yeah, ... I know they were posted Saturday, but maybe others were confused, too.

That's my explanation. Not wanted or needed, but offered.

Bump. Lense only $95

Anyone?