• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Path : Crystal Orange

awesome pick up. Unfortunately I'm in that pool that can't pursue them because of the Asian fit. While I actually favor the nosepiece, the wider frames likely won't work for me.

I like that crystal orange....nice color! they usually get the crystal offerings right...Nice score man

All radars, asian fit or not come with both nosepiece sizes. The only diff in radars btwn asian fit and regular is the earstems are farther apart, and the front curvature is a tiny bit flatter (closer to the face). I find the extra tightness of a regular fit frame great for sports, but an asian fit frame just more comfy overall (less squeeze). TBH its not so much about if youre asian or not.. If you have a bigger sized head, "asian fit" is the way.

Oh I know HAHA. Just wanted to let others know that try it on in store that it comes with the larger piece installed but as you mentioned it also includes the smaller piece. :cool-33:

i actually did a measure on the widness. My crystal red radar score ard 14cm while asian fit is around 15.4cm. I measure it around the ear stem. I find that asian fit lens keep touching me cheeks. :(

i actually did a measure on the widness. My crystal red radar score ard 14cm while asian fit is around 15.4cm. I measure it around the ear stem. I find that asian fit lens keep touching me cheeks. :(
what do you mean asian fit lens. there are multiple lens shapes that fit both AF and regular frames. try the path lens, its usually better clearance. or it could be like i said, the frame does sit nearer to your face so its a frame issue?

Latest Posts

Back