• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar path, let's see your collection!

How about you post your collection to start?

Several folks (myself included) have our collections posted in other threads. But it's always cool to see a fellow Radar collector's collection.
Welcome to the forum.

How about you post your collection to start?

Several folks (myself included) have our collections posted in other threads. But it's always cool to see a fellow Radar collector's collection.
Welcome to the forum.

I planed on taking some pictures when I get home from work. I have to meet the requirements and make some post in order to ask if anyone had any Oakley Crystal Orange Radar sunglasses for sale. So I'll post mine up when I get some time soon! Thanks and yes good to hear others like the radars as well!

I planed on taking some pictures when I get home from work. I have to meet the requirements and make some post in order to ask if anyone had any Oakley Crystal Orange Radar sunglasses for sale. So I'll post mine up when I get some time soon! Thanks and yes good to hear others like the radars as well!

You can also upgrade to Premium membership to get access to the Exchange.

The Crystal orange Radars are cool. They can be found from time to time.

I don't have the crystal, but i have the atomic orange radar, with red iridium polarized lens instead of the stock fire lens, looks fu king epic imo, and black socks instead of white, also looks better i think......

IMAG1246.jpg
IMAG1245.jpg
IMAG1247.jpg

To tell the truth , i am a bit scared to posts my entire collection, only then will i realise just how much money i have spent on oakley glasses, either i am a fuc king moron or autistic..... or both ! :biggrin: ......i could have traveled around the world at least 3 times or some sh!t.........although there is only place worth seeing and living in, isn't´that right @Trump ? ....... :D :grin:

To tell the truth , i am a bit scared to posts my entire collection, only then will i realise just how much money i have spent on oakley glasses, either i am a fuc king moron or autistic..... or both ! :biggrin: ......i could have traveled around the world at least 3 times or some sh!t.........although there is only place worth seeing and living in, isn't´that right @Trump ? ....... :D :grin:

Yes, and that would be Texas. The greatest place in the world.

"You may all go to hell, im going to Texas." - Davey Crockett, greatest American ever.

You can also upgrade to Premium membership to get access to the Exchange.

The Crystal orange Radars are cool. They can be found from time to time.

Yeah but I don't really wanna spend money just to see if someone is selling the crystal orange radars.

Latest Posts

Back