• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar path, let's see your collection!

lol well I won't refinance my house if that's what you are asking lol went me know what you want.

Here's the thing ...I don't HAVE to sell them. I COULD but I don't HAVE to. As you have heard these don't come along that often. Heck it took me a while to get mine.
So this is just demand and supply at work.

Here's the thing ...I don't HAVE to sell them. I COULD but I don't HAVE to. As you have heard these don't come along that often. Heck it took me a while to get mine.
So this is just demand and supply at work.
If you want to sell them, tell me your price.

24111934349_a784631f16_z.jpg

Crystal orange are Asian fit. Which has a bigger wider fit. The retail pair came with a fire path lens. Good luck searching for them. They were easy to get 2 years ago. I own a few pairs but pass them on to friends and other collectors .

If you want ... it might be better you getting a crystal orange radarlocks pair made...

There a radarlocks frame that you can buy... get the paint all strip off of it, and repainted orange. So it be see-thru crystal orange version. Maybe go that route ? Probably come out dope as heck
40e3253201469b76c17f89eef3c93740.jpg
096806cb478e57b5b2dc1b01cdb5bcc7.jpg
. These are example in blue and green crystal sea thru colors. Never did orange cause I have way too many blood orange radarlocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much for you to make me a transparent orange pair?

I had been watching this thread also to see if the OP will eventually post a picture of his radar but it seems it is not happening. *sigh*

Latest Posts

Back