• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Radar Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have acquired a few pairs of radars and I am taking my collection in a different direction now. I will provide a detailed description of each pair, a price, extra nose piece and all come with a vault. Feel free to PM me so we can work something out!

First pair is radar XL in crystal red with +red lens. These have only been worn a few times and they are in perfect condition. No scratches and these come with a vault, micro bag, original box with a small dent (I can take a picture if you want to see), and the extra nose piece. I will post pictures later. I am looking for $180 OBO shipped in the US with paypal f&f.
6rr9.jpg

Next is a custom pair of white radar straight stems. These were customized by me a few years ago. Ice iridium path lens. There is one micro scratch on the lens that does not effect vision and can only be seen in the right light, I could not get a picture of it. The earstem rubbers are in good condition but could be replaced if you want them perfect. Paint is coming off of the icons slightly but hard to tell. These come with a vault, custom box, micro bag and extra nose piece. Looking for $120 OBO paypal f&f shipped in the US.
rn0.JPG

Lastly I have a pair of radarlock XL straight stems in black ink frame with vented black iridium lenses, OO +red polarized vented lenses and clear vented lenses. All lenses are in great shape with no scratches, the frame is in excellent shape also. I have the box (I can take a picture of if needed), vaulst case, micro bag and extra nose piece. I am looking for $230 OBO shipped in the US from paypal f&f.
nd42.jpg

2ei4.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I'm a big radar/radarlock nut myself, some great looking pairs here. GLWS!

How much bigger are the XL lenses from pitch?

Username Hidden said:
How much bigger are the XL lenses from pitch?
I don't have a pitch lens to compare them to but the xl is taller on the top part. So I think they come down the same amount on your cheeks but they are higher up on your eye brow.

Great condition on all of these pairs. PM me if the price is off, we can negotiate a reasonable amount.

Last edited:
Another pair added.

damn I love those white ones, good luck man

Price drop. Thinking about ebay soon so let me know if you have any interest.

Taking reasonable offers. I want to move these, they are listed on ebay also.

Status
Not open for further replies.