• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar Vs Radarlock Differences?

just as an update: got my 30 Year Sport Special Editions and IMMEDIATELY noticed that they creek like all hell

my Matte Black Radars make ZERO noises, but these white Radars sound like a scary movie....

weird.....

Only one pair of regular radars I own creak, that is a white frame. Interesting enough every white frame of the originals I have tried all do the same. All my radars are thus far stiffer than my radarlocks and they are USA made frames I own currently. Another advantage to the regular radars, best selection of factory frame colors made thus far and + red iridium polarized. The OO is ok, but doesn't beat the original, for me anyway.

Another advantage to the regular radars, best selection of factory frame colors made thus far and + red iridium polarized. The OO is ok, but doesn't beat the original, for me anyway.
dang - we were just having this discussion in the "what's your favorite iridium" thread.....

I don't like my positive red iridiums :( they're waaaaay too purple. not nearly enough red as what is depictured on the site....

dang - we were just having this discussion in the "what's your favorite iridium" thread.....

I don't like my positive red iridiums :( they're waaaaay too purple. not nearly enough red as what is depictured on the site....

Oh, I hadn't read that one yet. I have the OO red in the jawbone and while I like the contrast to the white frame they sit in, not my favorite to wear without a hat. They look good with certain frame colors or styles,like the M2. But as a viewing lens it's definitely not really for me thus far. I still have to try the Carbon Blades or M2 before a final verdict.

Oh, I hadn't read that one yet. I have the OO red in the jawbone and while I like the contrast to the white frame they sit in, not my favorite to wear without a hat. They look good with certain frame colors or styles,like the M2. But as a viewing lens it's definitely not really for me thus far. I still have to try the Carbon Blades or M2 before a final verdict.
yeah, here are the + Red Iridiums......

too dark for me.....

h3hj.jpg

the Oakley sickness is real ya'll......

went ahead and just pulled the trigger on another custom set of RadarLocks......

silver, with black ear socks and silver band....

two custom etched lenses - (1) Jade Iridium and (1) Fire Iridium

lh4qw.jpg

sheeez - didn't expect to be needing a 3-tier stand after only 5 weeks.......

that will be my next purchase.....

sheeez - didn't expect to be needing a 3-tier stand after only 5 weeks.......

that will be my next purchase.....

That tends to happen when people join here. Just remember to pace yourself, you won't realize how quickly this can drain your bank account until it's time to pay bills!

Latest Posts

Back