• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar vs. Radarlock vs. Radar EV Poll

Which do you prefer:

• Radar

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Radarlock

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Radar EV

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Robert Willis

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EV sits to high off my nose bridge
Love the old school Radar
But I still wear Radarlock's

I have some NIB Fingerprint Radarlock's I could sell. Blue and Orange pairs if anyone's interested.

The orange one is the only one I never got around to buying from the FP collection (even when they got heavily discounted on the site I ended up buying the blue one)for some reason. Got the retina, the blue and the black&white though.

The orange one is the only one I never got around to buying from the FP collection (even when they got heavily discounted on the site I ended up buying the blue one)for some reason. Got the retina, the blue and the black&white though.

Yea I bought one of each color way, plus the extra Orange and Blue for my sons.
Unfortunately they wont wear them

So I have extras siting in storage

For me, EV would be the first because it fits my face perfectly. I have almost 10 pairs of Radar EV, i wear it regularly. Specially with Pitch lenses, it looks very cool. Next definitely would be Radar XL and Radarlock XL. I love XLs because it is big and its upper peripheral view, but it is little bit bulky. Radar range is also great.

Radar was first pair of proper cycling sunglasses the only issue I have had is a couple of my lenses now stress cracks in the middle from replacing lenses occasionally. I've not tried the Radarlock or EV.

David

I've had many of each over the years and they're my go-to for anything sport-related. I actually find it interesting that there isn't as much love for the EV. As a cyclist I've used each extensively, but with that extra bit of lens real estate up top, the EV gets my top vote. I didn't realize just how much better they were until I went back to the standard Radar after wearing the EVs for a while. And the Radarlock? They look good, but that lens change mechanism is overly difficult for no good reason.

Latest Posts

Back