• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radar XL

Sushobhon

I should Work at Oakley
Today i got this in the mail. This is my first pair of radar xl. Yellow straight stem positive red lens..more coverage than radar ev, sick design, secure fit, unique lens shape not just a tall pitch lens...i am very happy..most of my collections are sports frames but this is by far my favourite.. I will collect more radar xl's in future...why Oakley discontinued this awesome frame..
IMG_20171213_164410.jpg
IMG_20171213_164439.jpg

I was tempted to make some smarty pants comment about your post... But having owned Radarlock XLs recently I have to say I really like the XL. More so in the "function" than the "form". I really like the coverage and the fact it doesn't restrict peripheral view. I still think the Path shape looks best and it still works for me in the majority of situations. But definitely I can see the utility of them and am looking forward to getting some more XLs.

As far as to why the XLs were discontinued? I can only think that they didn't sell as well

They didn't sell very well, maybe that's the reason .. but still around the time when oakley released radar xls ,there were no other oakleys available that offer full unobstructed peripheral view. Now today we have jawbreaker, radar ev, evzero stride.

Latest Posts

Back