• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Demonstration

It looks like all of the Edge pairs I've seen have been shown with straight stems as well. Are they selling straight stems at retail now? After getting the M Frame 2.0 that doesn't have the bump at the temples and is a lot more flat fitting I'm a fan of this. The Radar flares out to fit over helmet straps for riders, but the frame is used a lot by non-cyclists, so it makes sense to me to make a tighter fitting 2.0 frame for women and other folk. But then I guess there is always the M...

Rustpot said:
It looks like all of the Edge pairs I've seen have been shown with straight stems as well. Are they selling straight stems at retail now? After getting the M Frame 2.0 that doesn't have the bump at the temples and is a lot more flat fitting I'm a fan of this. The Radar flares out to fit over helmet straps for riders, but the frame is used a lot by non-cyclists, so it makes sense to me to make a tighter fitting 2.0 frame for women and other folk. But then I guess there is always the M...

The stores have the polished black and team colors straight stem as custom options. And the edges are all straight stem because they're "women's", just like the bright pink and pearl frames. The RadarLock fits a little slimmer to the sides of the head and may work too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I'm already seeing a decrease in stock for that cut though. My local Vault sent every Range they had back to Oakley, altrec only has a couple tints in stock, doesn't seem like Oakley is too keen on keeping them stocked?

Range only appealed to the furthest decile. I would expect both it and Pitch to be discontinued.

Got to see and fiddle around with the New Radar Lock today. The Switchlock is very easy to use and makes changing lenses easier in my opinion. I like the new sleak look, unfortunately they didn't have all the colorways in stock.

Latest Posts

Back