• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Is Up On The Website...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Don't forget these will come with two lenses.

bingo! polarized radar gen 1 is 260. so for 40 bucks you get a second lens. granted some people may never use that second lens. after playing with them for a little while they are real easy to change lenses. it will be interesting to watch all the color paths they start coming out with!

I really liked the silver/ice! Tried it on at the store yesterday. Worth the $ if you ask me...but I do prefer the original radar

I think they are a bit to pricey for what they are. I dont have a problem spending 300.00 or more on a pair of oakleys, but not for these.

As said, I think the increase in price relates to the switch to switchlock (no pun intended) and the included secondary lens. I like them, but I'm more a Jawbone, sorry, New Racing Jacket kind of guy. :D

For $300 I wouldn't wear them for fear of damaging

But these are the most ideal meant to be worn pairs of glasses..i guess its different if you buy oakleys for the cycling point of it. I know a lot of cyclist that will be getting these and stocking up and i know some that already have most of the originals and wouldnt bother to even look at these. I dont know anyone that will be switching to the racing jacket from jawbones though

Back