• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RadarLock Lens In A Radar Frame?

nope, and not enough to trim and tweak to make it work. Trust me, already looked into it

Radar lenses fit into the Radarlock but not the other way around.

They fit kind of, but not properly. The old Radar is quite a bit narrower on each tab (side), the nose is different all around and won't lock into the Radarlock nose hanger at all. Just tried on mine. They will seat into the sides, although I didn't do any extensive tugging to see how they hold since the nose wasn't right.

I swapped a black polar Radarlock for a OO Red Polar Radar...No Fitty lol. Well, not properly. The good news though, if you can swap the nose hanger, it is a doable thing...That is the biggest hangup as the Lock is wider in the nose that the Radar...

I know this has been addressed, but I just wanted to drop this here just in case anyone is searching for this info in the future....

I just went through a few lens swaps at my computer desk and found out that my Black Iridium Polarized lenses DO fit inside of my RadarLocks.......

but the lenses that are made for RadarLocks WILL NOT fit into the Radars.....