• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Lens Tint Experiences

How the hell does everyone keep up the different radar lenses? There's nothing on the lenses that differentiates them, so I'm gonna have to label them somehow so I don't get prizm road confused with prizm trail or prizm field or prizm whatever that looks similarly.

How the hell does everyone keep up the different radar lenses? There's nothing on the lenses that differentiates them, so I'm gonna have to label them somehow so I don't get prizm road confused with prizm trail or prizm field or prizm whatever that looks similarly.
They get less reflective. Prizm road pretty much resembles positive red from the outside. I think it’s the best, all purpose tint color for outdoor activity. Trail is a bit too light...never used field before. Dark golf is pretty nice too

They get less reflective. Prizm road pretty much resembles positive red from the outside. I think it’s the best, all purpose tint color for outdoor activity. Trail is a bit too light...never used field before. Dark golf is pretty nice too
I like that prizm field is lower light transmission, I think I'm gonna like it. We'll find out tomorrow on my hike. I want to get a dark golf too.

Used Prizm Trail, Road, and Field on my hike this morning. Used trail first as it was slightly cloudy and it has the highest vlt, at 36%. It offered good contrast and I liked it, but once the sun come out more I was wanting something with less vlt.

I then swapped to Prizm Road. I'm definitely a Prizm Road fan now! It offered a good balance between providing contrast and still being functional in sunny conditions, with a vlt of 20%. I had it in on my drive to the trails first thing. It worked well driving in the early morning conditions as well.

Last, but certainly not least, was Prizm Field. Really liked this lens as well. I wore it at the end of the hike, which was nearing noon, and in the areas where the trails are widest and sunnier. With a vlt of 15% that worked out perfectly, almost like it may have been planned that way, lol. The lens worked very very well in those conditions on the trails, as well as while driving home after the hike. Definitely a Prizm Field fan now!

Trail
20200815_131846_copy_2328x3104.jpg

Road
20200815_131947_copy_2328x3103.jpg

Field
20200815_132052_copy_2328x3103.jpg

Latest Posts

Back