• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Lenses

vin51

Oakley Beginner
new here but am looking to buy another set of lens for my radarlocks. I am interested in the jade iridium, ice iridium or fire iridium. path or pitch does not make a huge difference to me but i prefer pitch. let me know whats out there thanks! also not entirely sure but assume paypal is the method of choice on this forum

Since you have 11 posts, you can re-direct your thread over to the exchange section. :smile:

Unless you haven't been registered for 10 days yet, and if that's the case you'll have to wait until you hit our set minimum member times.

when im on oakleys website looking at the lens tints for the radarlocks they dont list the g30 or the red iridium with thier specs regarding protection level and % light transmission. if anyone knows those two lens info thats great

when im on oakleys website looking at the lens tints for the radarlocks they dont list the g30 or the red iridium with thier specs regarding protection level and % light transmission. if anyone knows those two lens info thats great

G30 is 30%

Positive Red Iridium is 15%