• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Radarlock Path Blood Orange Fire Iridium $215 OBOOBO

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for sale is a 2 year old pair of Orange Radarlock Path shades with polarized Fire Iridium lenses. This will come with the vault pictured and the original box that they shipped in from Oakley. I also have the accompanying regular black iridium that came with them, the black lenses were never worn so they are mint. The Fire lenses have some light scratches, but nothing that the eye will pick up, or that I can pick up in a picture. They are very well taken care of. Earsocks recently replaced. The frames are in excellent shape as well. I am asking $215, I believe that is reasonable, but will listen to any offer. That is $215 shipped! Please ask questions and I will accept returns, if you pay shipping back. I will also be happy to take more picks upon request. For payment I would really like to use paypal, but I will entertain other option.

20150705_211458.jpg
20150627_144005.jpg

20150627_144016.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Who shipped you the Spotted Cow from our beloved state. That stuff's supposed to stay here!

I have a friend at Auburn that is from Kenosha. I visited in december, fell in love with the stuff and back before the 4th I got her to bring me six 12 packs when she came down.