• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Path compatible lens

x70

Oakley Beginner
Hello
I have a pair of Radarlock Path for which i need to replace my photochromic lens. Since i'm interested in the PriZM Low Light lens, I found (online) a pair of Radar Ev Advancer ones, but i do not know if they are compatible. Also if some of you has matched the radarlock path frame with those lenses (regardless of the tint) i would be interested to know the difference experienced.
More generally, which lenses are compatible with radarlock path frames?
Many thanks!

Radar EV lenses are not compatible with Radarlock.

Also the Path and Pitch refers to the lens shape; in other words, there are no Radarlock Path frames... Only Radarlock frames with either Pitch, Path or Edge lenses.

So you can buy and install any Radarlock Pitch, Path or Edge lens in that frame. Radarlock XL lenses will not fit as the nosebridge is different.

Thanks for clarifying. So in other words:
- Radar Pitch, Path, Edge lenses are compatible with radarlock frames
- None of Radar EV lenses (path, advancer , etc.) are compatible with radarlock frames

Radarlock frames worth with Radarlock lenses. Only exception is if you are using an XL vs non-XL

Radar lenses *somewhat* fit in Radarlock frames. Like, it goes in, but there are gaps around the nose iirc. It's like when you use an imperial socket on a metric bolt.

Radar EV/Advancer/Pace lenses do not fit in Radarlock frames

I see..
Conclusion is then Radarlock frames work well only with Radarlock lenses.
Thx

I see..
Conclusion is then Radarlock frames work well only with Radarlock lenses.
Thx

Basically, yeah. At once glance it's kinda "duh", but this does get brought up every now and then, and understandably some things in Oakley do mix and match (mainly nose pieces).

with radar path frame-non lock i think can i get pitch or range lens to fit? 09-674 is my frame number) I wasnt a slightly larger lens like the pitch or range lens- are they compatible?

with radar path frame-non lock i think can i get pitch or range lens to fit? 09-674 is my frame number) I wasnt a slightly larger lens like the pitch or range lens- are they compatible?
No!

huh? on another post they said just look for original radar edge/path/pitch or range and they all will fit?

huh? on another post they said just look for original radar edge/path/pitch or range and they all will fit?

Yes. My point was that you were asking this on a Radarlock thread.

So to restate my point in the other thread.
Original Radar - Path Pitch Edge Range.
Nothing else. Not even Radar XL.
Good luck.

Back