• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock path lens insert like U-Rx?

Rick hans

Oakley Beginner
Hi finally getting my first Oakley, but the only problem is... I use prescription... is there anything i can find like U-Rx insert that fit radarlock? i did some research but still nothing except the oakley insert that cost a kidney, any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.

Hi finally getting my first Oakley, but the only problem is... I use prescription... is there anything i can find like U-Rx insert that fit radarlock? i did some research but still nothing except the oakley insert that cost a kidney, any help would be appreciated, thanks a lot.
Firstly, the radarlocks are better for sports (triathlons, marathons, athletics and especially cycling) and not for prescription. The Radar prescription lenses do cost a stack and are not worth it.
From all my knowledge, the flak jackets would be a much better choice for the prescription by oakley. They are worth it and cheaper. Getting a member of the shield family would be a bad choice for prescription
John

Thank a lot, finally i'm getting Straight Jacket with prescription, this one will be my daily beater, just need to wait for 2 weeks to get it

Back