• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock Path Silver/ice Or Polished White/jade?

Torn between two radarlocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alpha-Q

Oakley Beginner
Pasay
Im torn between these two...

radar path jade
4f722c2346560.jpg

and

radar path ice
4fad57d208ea2.jpg

Im kinda leaning on the silver frame ice lens but I dont have use for the persimmon lens that comes with it.

the Polished white frame and jade lens is kinda ok because I can use the yellow lens for night biking.

What do you think should I purchase?

Customize them!! Then you could pick the second lens. Personally I like the Matte Heather frame with the Jade Iridium lens. But definitely check out the custom RadarLock, either online or at your local store.

I guess I just broke the tie. Actually, I like both but I don't like being called a douche so I picked the silver. Jade and Ice are two lenses I like so if I had my way I'd get both. Can I vote again?

I don't think you can customize radarlocks online yet...only in store or am I missing something?

Nope BAPD... you're not missing anything. The Customs are only available in store right now.

and... I like the White/Jade Combo out of those 2. IMO djhyper is right, Jade pops in the sun.

actually I tried the jade in the store and it looks good, I just dont like the color of the frame.

Silver and Ice looks good here on the net.

If I have my way Ill get the silver with jade....