• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Traded Radarlock Silver (clear donor) w/ Ice + Pers

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

These came include with a purchase I made, not particularly my style comes with soft vault in excellent condition - can throw in a new head strap if buyer wants one. @SouLFuLFroG has done a number of cleared custom Monster Dogs, these Radarlock frames could be a donor for a similar customization; as under the silver paint finish they're a clear semi-opaque finish - shown below is the sock pulled back with a red light shown through. Enjoy them in silver color until they get roughed up and then restore them with a clear custom job or have Brian add some color to them (w/ the silver stripped they will appear like my silver FJ did here prior to colorizing them)

Frame are Excellent
Only mark on the frame is 2 tiny dots at the lower surface of the Right temple tip.
Arms are nice and tight with snappy feeling in open/closing.

Exterior surface on both lenses are near spotless, no scuffs or scratches outside of mounting marks on the edges
Both lenses interior surfaces' film coat has bubbled across the lower center portion of each.
From searching it would seem it's a complete gamble on if the coating will continue to peel on the interior, or stay the way it is - as all the tints that came to me with the cc peel haven't accelerated past the 1cm or so of wear, although they were all around the edges and not the middle of the lens. As such I'm flexible on the pricing.

- Wore the persimmon yesterday afternoon (10/6) while cutting the grass, an didn't find the bubbles noticeable.
- Wore the ice lenses today (10/7) to see how they held up with the cc wear, an overall I can't see any obstruction to my vision. Initially when I put them on I thought left field of vision lower inside had a blip, but when I put them on a 2nd time I couldn't pick up anything.
$95 shipped in CONUS
$65 obo shipped in CONUS
Open to trades
Tens Lens - XX XM Lens - FJ XL Stuff- RJ/SJ Stuff - Etc..
Open to splitting frame / lenses

IMG_6683.JPG

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 12.29.25 AM 2.png

IMG_6690.JPGIMG_6695.JPGIMG_6700.JPGIMG_6699.JPGScreen Shot 2019-10-07 at 12.29.25 AM 2.png
IMG_6675.JPGIMG_6688.JPGIMG_6678.JPGIMG_6671.JPGIMG_6687.JPG

F703D9F6-BE7C-43C2-ABDF-6BE18EE28F11.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.