• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Radarlock Sochi

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

100% orginal (not repainted) Sochi Radarlock. These are super rare as they were only given to the olympic athletes who participated in the sochi olympics and you couldn't buy them anywhere. The color is called 80s green and it's super bright neon green. You can still spot these sochi Radarlocks being used by some of speed skaters / crosscountry skiers in world cup events etc. I have got a second sochi frame so the first one from my collection is up for sale as I only need one pair. It was never used and is brand new. This is the regular stem version and the lens in this pair is slightly used Fire Path (shape is 9/10). Price for the forum is 450 usd for the complete pair or 400 for frame only. I have these currently lsited on ebay for 530. Price includes worldwide shipping. Price is firm - if they won't sell I will keep them and use personally while the second pair will be kept as new.

11.JPG
12.JPG
1.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
These are beautiful. I got one. Pics don't do it justice.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump. Price reduced by 50 USD. 450 usd for a complete pair or 400 usd for the frame. Don't let me keep 2 pairs of rare Sochi Radarlocks and get one from me!

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back