• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock vented lenses

rmd

Oakley Beginner
I've been waiting on purchasing a couple more radarlock lenses in hopes that oakley would release more vented options. I know the prizm vented road lens is available through their parts site which I've gotten but has anyone have any idea if vented has just been phased out or if the other vented options will be restocking any time in the near future? Oakley's customer service seems to have no idea.

Pretty sure the vented lenses have been phased out. It felt like Oakley tried completely phasing out radarlocks a few years ago then Oakley brought them back as Asian fit frames. Ever since they tried phasing out the radarlocks the vented lenses did get phased out.

I am all about the Radarlocks too; being Asian, I love that there are so many Asian Fit colorways available on their site. I also just bought the Prizm Road for the vented lens, looks sweet and being the only one they have now. I however hate the lens changing process; its not quick and easy at all, imo.

Latest Posts

Back