• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock White-Purple (Violet Iridium) - Question

If these are really for females then i think i have to return, its not llike i'm transphobic/homophobic or anything.
I just don't want to look too soft since my body type already looks like a young Kevin Durant.

I have a ton of these frames, just not with that lens because I personally prefer the Path and Pitch lenses. But the framea themselves with the straight stems are my preferred ones.

Marketed as in "only" or also?

Are we talking about the same thing? I mean the front side of the glasses around the nose, which other people can see. Would it look nicer if that part was White too or would it look even more feminine?

The icons can't be paint in a different color? I do know some (car-)painters.

It was 240 actually but i got a discount because they opened exactly 4 years ago.
Don't forget that most American products (especially things you wear) are more expensive in Northwestern Europe than anywhere in the world.

The nose bridge piece in Radarlocks only come in black regardless of frame color. In older Radar models it used to match the frame color but not in Radarlocks.

Can you paint the icons? Sure! Is it worth the effort? Probably not. Easier to get on eBay.

What color case did they come with? And is the logo on the box or case like this? If so it was marketed for women.

ScriptLogo.jpg

And regardless of cost of goods... For that same price and less I have bought much less common Radarlocks (like the Olympic Safehouse athlete only enclusive ones).

200€ for Radarlock Edges is too much

What color case did they come with? And is the logo on the box or case like this? If so it was marketed for women.

And regardless of cost of goods... For that same price and less I have bought much less common Radarlocks (like the Olympic Safehouse athlete only enclusive ones).

200€ for Radarlock Edges is too much

White with O-logo.

in the Netherlands? Well, i don't know exactly about all the prices but i bought it from a legit store in the middle of the city centre, not some shady shop in a backalley so i can't imagine that i lost a lot of money.

Just called the store, had 3 different staff members on the phone and they all said that these were more popular with men but women can wear them as well, so basically they're unisex.
I guess i just have to get used to it and care less what others around me might think.

Just called the store, had 3 different staff members on the phone and they all said that these were more popular with men but women can wear them as well, so basically they're unisex.
I guess i just have to get used to it and care less what others around me might think.
White with O-logo.

in the Netherlands? Well, i don't know exactly about all the prices but i bought it from a legit store in the middle of the city centre, not some shady shop in a backalley so i can't imagine that i lost a lot of money.

White case is women's collection.
But if you like them... What does it matter??

Legit store=msrp
City center=higher rent higher prices
No need to do back alley deals. Certainly wasn't the case for me. There are plenty of legit sellers out there with great prices.

But hey... Just enjoy them.

White case is women's collection.

I was just thinking... is it illegal for a store worker in a 1st world country to lie to a customer like this? If i can't get my money back, do i have any chance in court?
The case looks like this, some sites list it as unisex and others for women.

5498(1).jpg

First of all let me tell you i'm not a huge sunglass fanatic, i have owned 3 in my entire life (all Oakley's btw).
Recently i'm starting to wear them more... i'm almost hitting 30 and let just say my eyes are not as pretty as they used to.

Today i bought these for 200 euro's in the Netherlands, seller kept telling they were for men but i'm not so sure about it, i mean i do like the glasses but the logo on the side seems a bit feminine, its almost pink, should be purple like the temples imo.
They had like 40 different glasses but almost all of them had something that i didn't like for example no logo on the side/lens not reflecting enough/completely matte color/too wide/thin temples.
I thought by myself if they had kept some designs a bit more simple i would've bought half of that store.

What if i want to have a different color lens/temples in a couple months, what would cost something like that? Or would i be better off buying new ones? Would it be possible to change the color of the O?

What do you guys think? Can a straight tall skinny white dude pull these off? Casually, not just at some party/festival.

View attachment 514459 View attachment 514460 View attachment 514461 View attachment 514462

I had a pair like that years ago that I gifted my cousin for softball. Though they went to a good home I wish that I had them back.

Sent from nowhere special

Back