• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Radarlock XL Anti Freeze Will Pay Top $$$

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a pair of new/like new Radarlock XL Anti Freeze Sunglasses. Name your price!

Some people reacted to this post.
Antifreeze Radar xl you can buy on ebay.

Radarlock antifreeze is custom made by dr chop!! He made me these. IMG_20140116_150033_zpsiwcit943.jpg

DR. chop can custom make you one!! Ask him!!! Going require using a regular radarlock frame custom antifreeze color and a regular radarlock xl frame and swaping the nose piece.

Thanks for the info. Actually, I don't even have the radar frame either. So I guess I need to locate one of those if I can't find the XL. Thank you for your help. If you come across any or you ever want to sell yours let me know. Thanks!

I have a pair I will consider selling. PM or email me and let me know.

IMG_20140602_191826_zpsboikiz6k.jpg It take alot of work to make a xl custom. I made a frost blue one with the help of Dr Chop
Basicly had make mine with regular radarlock and got a radarlock xl and switch nose piece to switch out. Im going make a xl antifreeze in a few months cost alot to make .

Username Hidden said:
IMG_20140602_191826_zpsboikiz6k.jpg It take alot of work to make a xl custom. I made a frost blue one with the help of Dr Chop
Basicly had make mine with regular radarlock and got a radarlock xl and switch nose piece to switch out. Im going make a xl antifreeze in a few months cost alot to make .
Killer pair man

Sold one to sgratzi. Ready to ship. Tracking provided.

Shipped.

Latest Posts

Back