• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock XL Plastic Nose Bridge Piece

geedawg

Oakley Expert
Does anyone know anywhere that these can be purchased? I'm specifically looking for the typcially black plastic nose bridge piece that the rubber piece attaches to. As far as I know, the Radarlock and the Radarlock XL frames are the same except for these pieces, so I'm hoping to convert my existing Radarlock frames to Radarlock XLs by replacing this one piece.

Any help would be awesome!

Does anyone know anywhere that these can be purchased? I'm specifically looking for the typcially black plastic nose bridge piece that the rubber piece attaches to. As far as I know, the Radarlock and the Radarlock XL frames are the same except for these pieces, so I'm hoping to convert my existing Radarlock frames to Radarlock XLs by replacing this one piece.
Any help would be awesome!

You won't get a XL this way!
Please have a look at the lenses.

Are you guys sure? It works on the regular Radar so there shouldn't be any reason why it wouldn't work for the Radarlock.

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I have several XL Lenses (as I already have 2 other pairs of XLs). I am just trying to convert my last pair of regular Radarlocks into an XL, and sell off my last Pitch lens.

So if I have XL lenses, swapping out the nose piece of a regular Radarlock with that of an XL would effectively make that pair an XL, correct? The frames are identical as far as I know. . .

it works. that is the only difference in any radar/lock regular/xl. The lens and hanger

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I have several XL Lenses (as I already have 2 other pairs of XLs). I am just trying to convert my last pair of regular Radarlocks into an XL, and sell off my last Pitch lens.

So if I have XL lenses, swapping out the nose piece of a regular Radarlock with that of an XL would effectively make that pair an XL, correct? The frames are identical as far as I know. . .

Yep that's correct. :cool:

Back