• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RadarLock XL Replacement Lenses

They are definitely different sizes on the image you have shown...perhaps they have changed shape but I have been assured by Oakley that they are interchangeable.

Either way, it's probably best to get an XL lens for your XL Radarlocks to be safe. Also, I wasn't looking for an argument, just telling you what we have been told by Oakley and from what I have seen too :)

Pingmonster; unfortunately Oakley do not make either of those lenses in the XL shape.The only two Polarised lenses are Fire Iridium Polar Vented and OO Red Iridium Polar Vented.

As stated by 'branfootball'

The Radarlock XL will fit in the Radarlock and vice versa but you need the appropriate nose stem piece.

The XL has a longer stem and because the lens is held in place by the nose piece, you need to change it over.

Coincidentally the story is the same with the regular Radars.

To get the nose piece off, I just twisted it with my fingers. Getting it back on is a bit dicier and require you to squeeze the 2 pieces straight together. I used pliers that I taped to eliminate scuffs.

By gathering information above.....it seems that I must change the nose piece as well.
So the real question changes to... would Oakley or Shade station sell nose piece only...?
Or wait until Oakley make those color lenses....

Regards

Latest Posts

Back