• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Radarlock XL

Primoelonce

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone new to the forums. I just purchased some Polarized radarlock XL's today. I'm really liking them so far. I just wish Oakley would release the ice blue or positive red color lenses for the XL's.

Anyway any tips or suggestions for a newbie would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah I probably should have mentioned I got the straight stems and they came with the OO +Red Iridium Polarized. I personally just think the positive red look better for some reason.

Last edited:
Yeah I was confused by this too. Apparently they used them in the tour de France radarlock xl. So maybe I can find someone who is just selling the lens to those.

Last edited:
Haha thanks for all the help and responses guys. I was just browsing eBay and came across those. I jumped on them and I can't wait to pop them in my new XL's.

Coincidentally I run Ice and +Red in my non-XL Radarlock Paths. Ever since my switch to Oakley I've favored more neutral tints, since there was perceivable clarity over previous brands I just didn't see the need for a contrast lens to make things bolder.

Good pick up on the TDF pair. +Red has a bit more of a blue tint but you hardly notice the difference from Ice. Pretty much interchangeable imo.

Back