• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Radars (Another Price Drop) Will Sell For $90 If Bought Today...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

What's up fellas. This is my first for sale ad on here, but I've sold things on other forums such as GolfWRX and have never had any problems.

Up for grabs today is a pair of Oakley Radar Paths. They are the Polished White frame with Blue Iridium lenses and Black Earsocks. I belive the Oakley O icons are Gunmetal. They have been worn only twice (On the golf course not for baseball) and look as if they are new. No scatches or blemishes. I take very good care of my glasses and these are no different. When they weren't being worn they were always in the microfiber bag and the hard case.

I would like to get $100USD shipped!(conus only) for the whole package. It includes the Glasses, Extra nose piece, Microfiber bag and Oakley Hardcase. If my price is out of line make me an offer as I would like to get rid of these ASAP! I will accept trade offers also. Really looking for Radars with pitch or range lenses, Radar XL's, Dispatches, Or Eyepatches, but will listen to all offers so don't be shy!

*If you would like more pictures please let me know via PM or Email(GTownCatcher22@gmail.com)

079_zps71be0b7d.jpg

081_zps96e3e5c8.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Curious, why not buy a range lens for this frame? Blue is a nice baseball color. I have a persimmon pitch lens I'd sell you for less than new, pretty decent shape.

I def. like the blue and white combo. I didn't like the frame at all though. I'm really lookin for the straight stem radars. Plus I could always use the cash

Username Hidden said:
I def. like the blue and white combo. I didn't like the frame at all though. I'm really lookin for the straight stem radars. Plus I could always use the cash

if you want a tighter frame go witht he radarlock

Thanks BriP. I think I will, but I gotta sell these bad boys first haha

PM'd.

I have a hot pink straight stemmed pair and a red metallic if you wanna swap frames

and if youre selling the lens seperate lemme know

Pmed you dr. and Bri

no pm in my box yet...forum been screwy tonight though

edit-just got it lol and yes, they are straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back