• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Rainbow Sherbet Chrome Frogs & IH Distressed Frogs

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Or is there anyway you can create a blend of colors in chrome. Perhaps like the eye patch 2 on the website. Unfortunately the option to contact you there is broken.
Chrome isn't anything I am doing at the moment. Next year at some point, I am sure I will get back into them, but for now just not something available. I do have some frames on hand, however no frogs. I may have an eyepatch, I'll have to check tomorrow. My site email is working fine, I just sent myself an email through it without problem. You need to fill out all spots with the red * and make sure to click the box at the end. if not, it may be why you are having issues lol. I'll be happy to help you however I can.

Some people reacted to this post.
I'll try again. Every time I try to check that box it just freezes anyway I'll try again. I did see a lime green chrome on your website would that one be available for sale shipped to Canada. Thanks for checking and responding

if it is in the ChopShop too section, it actually belongs to a friend who I have added that section to help him liquidate some items. There's a good chance it is available, however I'd have to call him tomorrow. My items are the for sale tab and special deals. his are all on the ChopShop too... ill certainly ask him though, and I'll get back with you tomorrow.

Excellent I'd really love to have those and 175 is a great price. I'll pay any difference to get it here to Canada. Thanks for the help