• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rainbow Through The Eyes Of Oakley Polarized

Oakley413

Oakley Expert
Boca Raton
I was driving home from school today and saw this rainbow and as you may or may not know, when looking at a computer screen with a polarized glasses the screen goes black at a certain angle, and it also makes things look better and brighter at other angles. So what I did was take a picture through the lens on my Dispatch II polarized and thought the picture came out pretty cool. Enjoy

30iapoy.jpg

Hmmmmm..... How did you, hold your glasses, get your camera to focus on the rainbow through the camera, make sure you had the rainbow in the shot, take the pic without shaking the camera and ruining the shot, all of this while driving at least 70 mph on a Florida highway???????

Wait......... I don't wanna know ...... Lol

Hmmmmm..... How did you, hold your glasses, get your camera to focus on the rainbow through the camera, make sure you had the rainbow in the shot, take the pic without shaking the camera and ruining the shot, all of this while driving at least 70 mph on a Florida highway???????

Wait......... I don't wanna know ...... Lol

Auto pilot of course.

Back