• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Random Pairs Of Frogskins FS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have 7 pairs of Oakley Frogskins for sale. These are various pairs from my collection that I am parting with. They are all 100% authentic and brand new. I have not worn these and have only been sitting in my display case. If anyone needs some pictures just ask and I'll email them. All pairs come with original bag, box and paper work.

Price update

Jupiter Camo (positve red lens) -$130
Anti-freeze green (black iridium lens) -$120
Pink Acid (VL Blue lens) -$90
Crystal Blue (grey lens) -Traded
Polished black (grey lens) -SOLD
Fire Flora Fade (Ruby lens) -$140
Blacklight green/black (grey lens)-$90
Grenade Fade (original release)-$100

Also would be up for possible trades!

I'm located in Canada, shipping in Canada or Continential US is included. Elsewhere I'll have to look into it.

Some people reacted to this post.
There is a member on the forum looking for the fire flora, check the listings and send him a PM.

these may be tough to move at these prices

Username Hidden said:
these may be tough to move at these prices

Agreed. Epically the acid link and crystal blue. Some nice pairs you have for sale though. Good luck

Thanks guys, prices have been edited. Not in a huge hurry to sell, just trying to get some new pairs soon.

i had a very tough time selling a new pair of fire/flora fade for $90. Good luck with those prices.

I love the fire flora pair. Surprised those haven't gone up in price yet. They don't look as good in pictures, but in person they are one of my favorite pairs.

The prices arent set in stone. Being in Canada I get hit with hefty shipping costs thus my prices are reflected. There isnt much of a market up here. If they sell they sell if not I have a decent set of doubles lol.
Oh and floras for 90 bucks wouldve been a steal.

Price update, also up for trades.

check pm