• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Randoms - Flak XLJ Lot, Radar Lot, STPL, XX and more!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello -

I'm open to offers, I tried to price fairly, not trying to get rich, just trying to get money to buy new shiny Oakley things! Want more pictures? Have questions? Ask me! Also if I put together things in a lot, I would prefer to keep it that way, I'm lazy and would like to limit the amount of packages and items I am keeping track of. Not really looking for Trades, but obviously for certain things I am open! Got a Collette Frogskin? Red Faced MM? Rusty Wallace M-Frame? Weird Stuff?

I'll try to describe condition as best as I can if there are any lens issues, I can't ever get pics of scratches to show if there are any! What you see in the pics is what you will get!

Everything will be shipped via USPS Priority, would prefer to keep the shipping in the US of A but if you'd like a quote for international shipping, drop me a message and I can quote you what that cost would be.

#1. Flak 1.0 Lot - ($SOLD) - Three Frames, Dark grey with black, Team Yellow with White and Light Blue (From a TB Devil rays frame) with Yellow. Seven Lenses, all so sexy - Polarized - VR28 Black, Gold and Fire. One Photochromic clear to Black iridium, One Ti Clear(!), One Hi Persimmon(!), and one yellow. All lenses are LNIB except the VR28 Black and Photochromic, both of those show some scratches but nothing that gets in your line of sight.

#2 Radar Lot - $85 - One Frame - Polished Black with Red. One Photochromic Lens - Persimmon to Black Iridium Path, Vented Slate Path, Hi Persimmon Path

#3 STPL Golf Ball Radar - $175 - LNIB, really only taken out to live in my display case and for pictures!

#4 Custom Radarlock - $85 -Team Yellow Frame with Green rubbers and silver/white accents, +Red Polarized Path Lens

#5 Harmony Fade Wind Jacket 2.0 $SOLD! - LNIB, just taken out for pics!

#6 Tinfoil Carbon - $100 - with Ti Iridium Polarized, bought to have a "grown up" pair, realized a grown up I am not. Slight scratch in left lens, you can see it because of the awesome Ti iridium coating, but it's not noticeable when wearing - (to me!)

#7 Ducati Monster Dog - $SOLD! - bought it used, doesn't fit my fat face - swirl scratches that are noticeable inside and out on the non-etched lens, "Ducati"lens has small scratch as well but not in line of sight

#8 Dartboard - SOLD! - with white camo and Ti Clear - small stress crack starting by nose bridge, and some scratches in the lens - but no one will notice when you're wearing them in the club creeping out the 22 year olds.

#9 Hawaiian Antix - $SOLD! - Custom from Pipe Dreams in Honolulu, Metallic Red with Hawaiian Flag icons, VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lens and Pipe Dreams Micro. Again, my wide face keeps me from wearing these, they are LNIB.

#10 XX - Metallic Blue with HI Yellow - $SOLD - LNIB - just a great classic Oakley pair!

Flak lot.JPG

Radar Lot.JPG

STPL RADAR.JPG

STPL RADAR2.JPG

Dartboard1.JPG

Dartboard2.JPG

Tinfoil1.JPG

tinfoil2.JPG

XX.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
List/prices updated and a bump!

Is the yellow Radarlock sold? I don't see a pic for it.

Username Hidden said:
Is the yellow Radarlock sold? I don't see a pic for it.

Sorry, I must have missed posting the picture! It is still available! Thanks!

452EA80A-6907-4354-BE2D-3AD3CB092C72.jpeg