• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka KaMars first display case

The case isn't the worry. I told her about it on the second day. I am currently doing some work at a mall, and there are several stores closing up and selling everything. So that's where I said I got the case. The glasses on the other hand, is a different story. After the photo, I stripped down the case of everything you see, and hid them all again. Well. There's a couple pieces left. But I'm still trying to figure out how to display things in a fashion I'll be happy with. What you see is a rush job. Since there is little space. I have to put some thought into it. You'll see.

Aaahh, gotcha.
Yeah...that could be an issue. Good luck with that. :)

Like I told someone else. It could have been worse. I could have come home with a couple more guitars. I'm not even in a band. Nor do I really play any good. I fiddle around and make noises all day. Lol. I do wear headsets when I do that.

Randy, you metalhead, quit being a p***y. Go slam 2 nails into the living room wall near the tv and hang and level that case THIS AFTERNOON. You got a rack of nice Oakleys in there already...where does she think you should keep them, in a shoebox on top of the fridge?!?!

I actually did the shoebox thing for a while before i bought an IKEA case. Wife rolled her eyes then. When i got my double wide, she asked how many glasses i actually had. To this day, she's not sure how many i have had, but since selling a ton and telling her what some of my pieces went for, she doesn't bother me at all.

I actually did the shoebox thing for a while before i bought an IKEA case. Wife rolled her eyes then. When i got my double wide, she asked how many glasses i actually had. To this day, she's not sure how many i have had, but since selling a ton and telling her what some of my pieces went for, she doesn't bother me at all.

Here's something else Randy can try...if adding more glasses brings a comment you say "Oh, I had these in a box downstairs (or in the garage, or basement) and just wanted to get them in here finally"...works like a charm.

Like I told someone else. It could have been worse. I could have come home with a couple more guitars. I'm not even in a band. Nor do I really play any good. I fiddle around and make noises all day. Lol. I do wear headsets when I do that.

Doesn't matter how you play or what band you're not in, buddy. Keep doing the guitar thing. It makes you smile and calms you after a long day then they are worth the time and money. Enjoy each and every one of them.

Nice collection man! When I started going down the rabbit hole last year, my wife said absolutely no case. So as the metals started rolling in, I would put them in an orderly fashion on top of my dresser. Now, with 14 pairs sitting on my dresser and nightstand and a few more in other places, she started saying...OK, find something to get them out of the bedroom. She even started looking at local garage sales to find something to get them out of our room. Once I meet up with an awesome member here in a few weeks, she will have her wish and I will have space for my shiny things. It's all about how you play the angle.

Back