• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lopaka KaMars first display case

This was not even that long ago and most of the pairs in my first case are gone. I do have a bigger glass case (though it's not Oakley), in the same place in my closet where my smaller Oakley case used to be. This is an older photo of my bigger case. So I'll try and get up-to-date photos soon. Mahalo.

IMG_9159.jpeg

Amazing to see your collection before you became Lopaka KaMars the Metal man with the Mars being your signature frame.
What I want to do know is how the wife reacted when she finally saw the care and all the glass! And what does she think of your collection now?

Amazing to see your collection before you became Lopaka KaMars the Metal man with the Mars being your signature frame.
What I want to do know is how the wife reacted when she finally saw the care and all the glass! And what does she think of your collection now?
She actually doesn't pay much attention to what I do most of the time. She has her own thing going on that I'd rather not be involved with. Like her sewing. No thanks. She has a few Oakley pairs of her own. So I think she's good with it. Main thing is I don't ever discuss numbers (cost). Lol.

She actually doesn't pay much attention to what I do most of the time. She has her own thing going on that I'd rather not be involved with. Like her sewing. No thanks. She has a few Oakley pairs of her own. So I think she's good with it. Main thing is I don't ever discuss numbers (cost). Lol.
Mine multiplied like bunnies. She’s ok with it because she felt sorry for me during the pandemic with no steady income and various jobs that pairs great one month and bad the other month. Now that I got a good paying government job she’s even more ok as long as bills are paid and food on table (I make extra Oakley shooting people 📸

Back