• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Rapha sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were like 40 pairs made of each the frog radar and jawbone but still remarkably rare. I am missing the radar. Why oh why the timing lol. Great seller and friend. Highly recommended to anyone here but I dont need to say that..

Some people reacted to this post.
BR Bump

Wow! Those JB’s are so nice.

Didn’t some of the auctions for those get to almost $1K?

Username Hidden said:
Wow! Those JB’s are so nice.

Didn’t some of the auctions for those get to almost $1K?
They did. I paid over 700 for mine. Great deal here. I keep lookin at that radarlock. I'm getting the itch to buy them.

Username Hidden said:
. I keep lookin at that radarlock. I'm getting the itch to buy them.

Tell me about it...

Radarlocks or kid's tuition this month?
Choices,choices...:confused:

Username Hidden said:
Tell me about it...

Radarlocks or kid's tuition this month?
Choices,choices...:confused:
I'd like to see you buy them if I cant. It's just bad timing for me. Last month I would have. That pair would complete the 3 pairs for me. Apparently there are some cards that are supposed to go with the 3 pairs too. Hard to find

Username Hidden said:
I'd like to see you buy them if I cant. It's just bad timing for me. Last month I would have. That pair would complete the 3 pairs for me. Apparently there are some cards that are supposed to go with the 3 pairs too. Hard to find

Nah man... I mean, I've basically come out of Oakley collecting semi-retirement thanks to @BigRabbit :D. I need to make every buck count. Especially now that I'm into modding my car as well. That gets expensive quick!

@Rcga32 I know what you mean on the cars. I split my money between modding my car and my Oakley collection now too. It’s kind of tough deciding where to spend the money

Username Hidden said:
@Rcga32 I know what you mean on the cars. I split my money between modding my car and my Oakley collection now too. It’s kind of tough deciding where to spend the money

Agreed. I thought I had lost the "bug" for cars but I like this one a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.