• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RARE Brand New In Box ICON CARD CASE (ALUMINUM SUPER RARE) Collectors Item!!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For sale BRAND NEW in box (only taken out of box to take pictures). Part of my personal collection. These are extremely hard to find. Awesome and perfect for display.
ICON CARD CASE. No dents or scratches. Never used.
$45 shipped...

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

I also have for sale new without tags, RARE SI cell phone case, PM me offers..
DSC04076.jpg

DSC04075.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
new price...45 shipped.

I'll take the card case if you can get me a shipping quote to Australia!?

Username Hidden said:
I'll take the card case if you can get me a shipping quote to Australia!?

Hello. Thanks for your interest. At this point I tried to get a quote and shipping from USA to Australia is quite expensive. It can cost anywhere from about $16-45 dollars roughly. It would be around the $16 range if I do not include the original box......otherwise If you want to have the original box as well, then its close to 45....

This is just for shipping fees.....its kind of a lot. Let me know what you think. Thank you.

Very sleek card case Adrian, good luck on your sale!

Wow! I've had someone in the U.S ship me the Mambo Antix for less than that and that box is HUGE! What postal service are you going through?
My latest purchase was a Ducati X-Squared send out from Florida, again that box is larger than most and postage was $25

It doesn't need to be express, truth be told, from the U.S to AUS, express shipping makes no difference what so ever.

Have a bit of a search around, I garauntee you will find cheaper alternatives to post with the box.

Username Hidden said:
Wow! I've had someone in the U.S ship me the Mambo Antix for less than that and that box is HUGE! What postal service are you going through?
My latest purchase was a Ducati X-Squared send out from Florida, again that box is larger than most and postage was $25

It doesn't need to be express, truth be told, from the U.S to AUS, express shipping makes no difference what so ever.

Have a bit of a search around, I garauntee you will find cheaper alternatives to post with the box.

Do you happen to know what shipping service they used? I just checked USPS (united states postal service). I'll try to look around some more lol

Not 100% sure. Think the XS was sent using UPS

Latest Posts

Back