• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Rare coin goin once...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So here it goes guys. I have the coin from the original Oakley x-metal line release party. Was said for the first pair released to be called oscars but was later changed to Romeo. It's not the coolest looking coin but I can tell you I doubt you'll ever see one again. I've had offers over a $1000 for this coin and I have kept it. Now it's time for something new.
I will only trade for (3 pair) xmetals and pit boss
No R2's It can be all the same or 3 different
If your interested in buying it will be listed on eBay for sale. I will include the coin stand as well.
Will trade for csix as well. Just throwing that out there
Also will consider time bomb watch w/ a pair of xsquared.
Really looking for penny's, xx and xsquared but
I'll look at all offers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
So here it goes guys. I have the coin from the original Oakley x-metal line release party. Was said for the first pair released to be called oscars but was later changed to Romeo. It's not the coolest looking coin but I can tell you I doubt you'll ever see one again. I've had offers over a $1000 for this coin and I have kept it. Now it's time for something new.
I will only trade for either (3 pair) of xmetals other than R2 but will consider pit boss in this.
Or 2 pair mint with box and coins included. Really looking for XS, R1, Penny (no Juliets if it's 2 pair)
If your interested in buying it will be listed on eBay for sale. I will include the coin stand as well.

View attachment 220838

View attachment 220839
What is on the back of the coin?

Username Hidden said:
What is on the back of the coin?
It's one sided

Username Hidden said:
It's one sided
Guess you can only display 1 side anyways ;) G/L cool coin.

Wow what a rarity! The buyer or successful trader will be very proud to own something so rare from the very start of Oakley's best line. GLWS

Update on trades wanted

Gee, if its as rare as you say it is, I'll give you my whole collection for it:
image.jpg

What do you say?

Lol. Good one. It is very rare but I don't collect coins.
Just lookin for a few more xmetals I think it's a fair trade. I can sell it for 1000 easy already had offers but I'm not really looking to sell. I'd rather a trade and be done.
Nice set up by the way! Love the ott.

Username Hidden said:
You had offers for over $1k and didn't take them? hmmmm, interesting

Oakley X-metal Release Coin

No I didn't because I wasn't going to let it go. I didn't want to let it go because it was givin to me and the person who gave it to me didn't know what it was. Neither did I at the time. He thought it went to a pair of Juliets I got from him. But recently I met back up with him and offered it back to him because it didn't feel right to take it without him knowing the rarity. But he in return told me to keep it and do with as I please that he would rather a collector have it. So now I can let it go with a clear conscious. I still don't want to sell but I will eventually if I don't trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.