• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Rare coin goin once...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
No I didn't because I wasn't going to let it go. I didn't want to let it go because it was givin to me and the person who gave it to me didn't know what it was. Neither did I at the time. He thought it went to a pair of Juliets I got from him. But recently I met back up with him and offered it back to him because it didn't feel right to take it without him knowing the rarity. But he in return told me to keep it and do with as I please that he would rather a collector have it. So now I can let it go with a clear conscious. I still don't want to sell but I will eventually if I don't trade.

Brother, we're all in here to help each other. Here is what I suggest you do (and I'm being dead serious ... ;)): Go back to that sucker who offered you over $1K, Take the money and run ......... run as fast and as far as you can. Then come back in here and buy the pairs that you want with that money. The sucker gets his coin, you get to buy the pairs that you want, and we get to sell them to you and take the sucker's money. Everybody is happy (until the sucker finds you .......:hunter:)

Some people reacted to this post.
Lol i guess if it comes to that. A forum member offered 500 not to long ago. This is the only place I'll buy xmetals from so I'm sure you'll get money out of me eventually or in your case again lol. I also don't feel comfortable doing business outside of the forum and eBay to many people/deals fall through elsewhere.

Oh dats sexxxxy! Good luck with trade......err....yea.....good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.