• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RARE Froggies For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

If anyone is interested in checking out my mostly RARE items for sale you can PM me and I will send you the link to my store, yes it is an ebay store buy if you are interested in something we might be able to work something out through Paypal invoice at a lower cost than the posted prices...

It pains me to sell some of the items, but most are doubles in my collection. If there is anything you are looking for that is not posted you can ask if I have it and if I do you can make a realistic offer to see if I am interested. I am trying to start a new business so it is time to clean out the closet so to speak....

Those of you that know me know that I am a legit collector of 15 years, mark my words Ill be back with a vengance once the business is taken care of...

PS; Over 90% of my items are Brand New and the ones that aren't are usually in Mint Condition...

MODERATOR (OakleyBoss) has approved link: www.FearGearGarage.com

Some people reacted to this post.
Yes it is ok to post links as long as it is your ebay items. Ebay links are only forbidden if they are other sellers items.

Im still after the Moda3, Banana, Gentei and even the Primitive. Not forgetting the Blends

FearGearGarage, you definitely have some very nice stuff!

Username Hidden said:
FearGearGarage, you definitely have some very nice stuff!
Thank you, I hope to recoup what I can after the business venture is under way...

#18 Andrew Petterson pops up on the bay for 3k!

#18 Andrew Petterson pops up on the bay, price getting down . . . a bit! now just 2,800
ha ha

Goodness! If I had 700 to spare, I would snatch up those SW Chrome Frogs in a second. I'm not a collector, but those are some of the dopest glasses I've ever seen.

But yea, I don't have that 700, however... I got deez cheezburgerz! lol

Username Hidden said:
Goodness! If I had 700 to spare, I would snatch up those SW Chrome Frogs in a second. I'm not a collector, but those are some of the dopest glasses I've ever seen.

But yea, I don't have that 700, however... I got deez cheezburgerz! lol

I got deez cheese burgerz maaaan! Classic