• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare Frogskin List

Is this rare?

20170522_114834.jpg 20170522_114904.jpg 20170522_115019.jpg

Looks like a fake flora. The stars were sometimes found on the fade series as well.as on a few other older pairs. Like some black.lights and a couple clear with violets. Personally I only have a few with the star. However this one looks way off. At least the colors do.. anyway yes if the sku wiped off....... lololololol...they are super fake. If those are the actual colors and it's not your camera they are fake..

Also they wouldn't be rare at all. 3k pairs were produced of the fire flora

It seems as though I can only upload 10 photos max to the top post. I guess I figured it would be unlimited on a stickied top reply. I'll get in touch with @OakleyBoss to see if he can change that part for us. Might be a little bit of programming not sure. If it can't be done I'll cut and paste Shannons photos over top of the first replies in this thread from years back. It would be really cool if we all could see photos of every pair on the single top stickied post. It's a great peice of information for any frog lover.