• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Rare Fuel Cell (Golf Fans Also)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have a rare golf tournament giveaway fuel cell for trade. This pair of glasses was given to people participating in the Pro-Am golf tournament. This was a series of tournaments that were sponsored by Oakley. From what I understand they made a very limited number for each event in this tournament. Then to make each pair specific to the event the left lens has an etching. It is hard to see with my camera but these glasses are etched Hackfest 2010 on them. They come with special pro-am microfiber bag. I will include a generic box just for safe shipping as theses were not released with boxes. At the bottom I attached a link to more information on the golf tournament. From what I understand there was only around 100 of these made.
I am looking to get a special / limited edition Racing Jacket / Jawbone in return but will consider other trades as well just let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a deal.

Glasses in Like new condition

Hackfest 2010 | OAKLEY FMR

P1010251_zps7bf761d3.jpg

P1010252_zps4dbef1fe.jpg

Picture is blurry but the icon has a cool textured feel (just like a golf ball)
P1010256_zpsa5b20006.jpg

P1010257_zps0a132698.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Very cool. Amazed the Fuel Cell kings aren't all over this. Bump for a great seller!

I want these!!!!

Ha, I have a pair of those also, but mine came from a Pro Am in NC. I couldn't understand why they gave us a lifestyle pair for a sporting event!

Username Hidden said:
Ha, I have a pair of those also, but mine came from a Pro Am in NC. I couldn't understand why they gave us a lifestyle pair for a sporting event!
That means you need this pair too!!!

Sold!!!

Back