• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Rare Gen 2 Racing Jackets (the Original RJ)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Help me out here! PLEASE!!
I'm looking for just a few more rare pieces to really dial in my Gen 2 Racing Jacket collection. These are typically athlete exclusives.... I am extremely motivated so I'm ready to purchase these or trade some other very rare stuff I have. I know various pairs of these are floating around so please reach out, even if you may not be 100% sure you want to let them go let's at least talk, it would be cool to know what you have.

Looking for: Original Yellow, Electric Mustard, Orange, Bright Green, Chameleon, something else that's awesome that I don't even know about?

Some people reacted to this post.
a8edcbd6f898513a1c308084e7ca9638.jpg

Here are a few of what you are looking forward to acquiring.

Great taste in the frame that you want.

Good luck

Sent from nowhere special

Nice. I have some pretty fun new racing jackets as well. I'm looking for the generation 2 of the original RJ's though. Like these..
15056204646411824184915.jpg

Nice.

My bad I misunderstood your post.

I only have a black pair and the red tiger pair.

Username Hidden said:
Help me out here! PLEASE!!
I'm looking for just a few more rare pieces to really dial in my Gen 2 Racing Jacket collection. These are typically athlete exclusives.... I am extremely motivated so I'm ready to purchase these or trade some other very rare stuff I have. I know various pairs of these are floating around so please reach out, even if you may not be 100% sure you want to let them go let's at least talk, it would be cool to know what you have.

Looking for: Original Yellow, Electric Mustard, Orange, Bright Green, Chameleon, something else that's awesome that I don't even know about?

You just missed a bunch of them that sold on ebay a few weeks ago....

I have many of this RJ send to my a pm ;)

Last edited:
I have a few duplicate BNIBs that I shall be unloading on the forum. I'll PM you nonethetless.

Oh God the yellows are killing it.

I know, I was travelling over new years and it looks like a few sold on Ebay then.... Super bummed! That's why I'm reaching out to see if you all can help a brother out.