• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Rare Gen 2 Racing Jackets (the Original RJ)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I have manynpf this send to my a pm ;)

Google translate came up with nothing. dafuq?

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Hey Hey :) i was 'post-hunting' , found that you are looking for..

** Original Yellow, Electric Mustard, Orange, Bright Green, Chameleon,**

Apart from the Original Yellow , none of the others i heard or seen ( even in photos) but i'm fairly interested in knowing more about your collection , regarding the photo you posted. i can see , green model and full chrome one
both with oakley strech symbol ? . . then most of them look like custom painted ( i have a few myself)
i did notice you are missing the yellow and red tiger (1gen) they are a must in are RJ collection :D
good hunting

I actually have the OG yellow and electric mustard now. Gen 1, yes, I need both tiger colorways.

No photos of the orange, Chameleon or neon green. These were from professional cyclists back in the early 2000's. All of mine are straight from oakley sports marketing, not aftermarket custom painted, hence the oakley stretch logo.

Those Snow Jungle RJs are insane !!! :eek:

These are Jawbones, basically 2nd gen RJs minus the holes at the end of the earstems to attach the secure strap.
From a company called Karbon Speed that I think used to sell bicycle wheels.
Anyway, I somehow met one of their founders and got this set of the Jawbones and a hinged pair of M-Frames, with etching on the BI lenses.
The extra Jawbone lenses, one set is photochromic, I think G30, and the other set is HI yellow.
all new.

8A98CFB1-F23F-4F9A-A7D4-77C254B1BDEA.jpeg

9E52AA22-4C05-410D-856E-A65855F3EAB0.jpeg

639D5A26-42BD-42F2-9517-469A8F7072FC.jpeg

D02CDFB8-128D-4B5C-B8F0-2CF1146F815A.jpeg

BB5BDAF5-B967-450A-8B8C-2440608E006D.jpeg

06A95755-B527-4484-BBDF-CA7F19EBF549.jpeg

81FCF1BD-CFE6-4042-B27D-DFCF4F2CCED1.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
These are Jawbones, basically 2nd gen RJs minus the holes at the end of the earstems to attach the secure strap.
From a company called Karbon Speed that I think used to sell bicycle wheels.
Anyway, I somehow met one of their founders and got this set of the Jawbones and a hinged pair of M-Frames, with etching on the BI lenses.
The extra Jawbone lenses, one set is photochromic, I think G30, and the other set is HI yellow.
all new.

View attachment 708605

View attachment 708606

View attachment 708607

View attachment 708608

View attachment 708609

View attachment 708610

View attachment 708611
Jawbones and "new" racing jackets are the same. There are Gen1 Gen2 and new racing jackets variants. new and jawbone are the same.

Username Hidden said:
Jawbones and "new" racing jackets are the same. There are Gen1 Gen2 and new racing jackets variants. new and jawbone are the same.
Yeah, I guess I misread the first few posts here. Let me go ahead and create a thread since I already took those pics. Thanks, Owl.

Hi @Moneygrip , send me the photos of the 'one-off's' with strech logo and if you have anything special in 2units i can trade off with you a RED-TIGER- 1gen in MINT condition ..
regards

:crazypilot: