• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rare holbrooks

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Hello all. I'm not a collector of holbrooks I'm obviously more a frogskins guy. I do have 7 pairs of brooks no where near the amount of some. However I'm curious as to which are the rarest. Perhaps the goldbrooks or stpl?

Which ones are most sought after.

Thanks in advance

@mercbezerk is the Holbrook guy to speak to.

I just buy stuff. :p
I know they don't have the same colabs as frogs but I'm sure it's getting to the point where they are sought after just as much. I'm not starting over with brooks just curious as to how they have advanced over the years. Buying is good. Frank do you have goldbrooks? I'm thinking I'll probably grab a pair as they may go well with the supremes 24k.

I know they don't have the same colabs as frogs but I'm sure it's getting to the point where they are sought after just as much. I'm not starting over with brooks just curious as to how they have advanced over the years. Buying is good. Frank do you have goldbrooks? I'm thinking I'll probably grab a pair as they may go well with the supremes 24k.
Yes.

Unfortunately he's not doing chrome at the moment. So it's the real thing or nothing.

Im keeping the doctor busy at the moment anyway. Lol. Wait until you see what he's doing for me. It's been a wait but it'll definitely be worth it.

Latest Posts

Back