• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Rare Oakley Grenade Award - 100% Authentic!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

So I'll just put this item out here and see what happens - it is a 100% Authentic Oakley Grenade Award/trophy. I can say it's 100% authentic as I won the award for my work in 2009 and it has my name on it!

I no longer work for the company and some of you have seen, I have been shrinking my collection down as I am purchasing a new home for my family - so if the price is right, I will let this go! I am obviously more emotionally attached to this then another collector/seller may be, but at least you, as a buyer can know that you are getting the real deal! I love knowing the story behind some of my more rare items, so whoever purchases this can feel free to ask me any questions about it, the process of me winning it and also get a fun story about it's trip home with me!

I have posted some pics below, please contact me at sugaint@gmail.com or PM, if you have any questions! I would prefer as usual to keep shipping in the US, international buyers, please email or PM for shipping rates! Payment via Paypal Friends and Family or add 4%, and I will include shipping for US buyers.

Grenade Award - $SOLD!

First picture has a pair of Frogskins in it to get an idea of scale/size.

Bomb 3.JPG

Bomb 1.JPG

Bomb 2.JPG

Bomb 5.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What a nice piece, I wish I could.

I would be super interested if it didn't have the skull. Never been too big of fan of Oakley skull stuff. Good luck with the sale!!

Pm'd

PM'd PLEASE sell it to the Museum! I will take WONDERFUL care of it, and create an amazing display case for it!

Last edited:
Let's send it to the Museum!!!

SOLD! And yes, to the Museum! Couldn't ask for it to go to a better home! Thank you all!

Username Hidden said:
PM'd PLEASE sell it to the Museum! I will take WONDERFUL care of it, and create an amazing display case for it!
Sorry for asking, what museum?

Username Hidden said:
Sorry for asking, what museum?
He's putting together a collection of rare O pieces and going to display them

Latest Posts

Back