• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Rare Oakley Items for Sale!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. A few former Oakley employees are letting go of their collectibles and asked if I anyone that would be interested....of course, I'm coming to you guys.

To help consolidate all the rare items, I've set up a Dropbox folder with images and a spreadsheet of what's up for grabs, cost, and how many are available. I'll update the spreadsheet's inventory when products are either sold or added to the list.

The folder can be found here: Dropbox - Oakley

If you're interested in anything, send me an email to kkarzen@gmail.com, I hardly check my messages on this site. Prices listed are non-negotiable, and are sold on a first-come first-serve basis. I'm open to sending internationally. Transactions occur through PayPal.

Good luck!

Kit

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have that skull display. It is amazing and takes up a lot of stuff. Was used to display a unique Goggle.

Pm email for Jupiter!

Username Hidden said:
Amazing stuff for sure. Never saw that display skull before, and it's killer. Thanks for letting us know in here.
Cheers

Dropbox - Display Skull 001

@#1 Stunna! @Xs and Os @Wicked @bean323 @Hellmut77 @Zoll @96.SVT.COBRA @majorosbence1990 @dingo ate my baby
. Thanks for the heads up! That stuff is wicked cool. I have the xmetal print I might be able to pull a Romeo for mine knowing that lol..
image.png

Last edited:
These items are unbelievable!:eek: Subscribed :popcorn:

Jupiter and Wrench sold! More items on the way to be added.

Username Hidden said:
@Kit was gracious enough to sell me one of his Airwave Displays last year :)
That is sweet. Now if you get the metal angel I would really be impressed. It's my home screen

Haha! LOL....I don't think San Francisco is giving that up any time soon :)

Back