• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale RARE Oakley Straight Jacket Replacement Lenses: Light Grey Polarized!!!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

BRAND NEW!

Replacement lenses for the Oakley Straight Jacket frames.

The lenses are a Light Grey Polarized!

Asking
$80

Vancouver, BC Canada
azn_ballar@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
I have these lenses in my Grey Smoke SJ2. Indeed a VERY nice lens to look through, particularly in scenarios where you don't want dark tinted vision (ie rainy/overcast days)

You may have trouble selling them for $120 tho because:

a) They can be purchased on the Oakley website with frame for $170
b) They're not "rare" :smile:

please add real pics:

Exchange Area rules:
N°9) It is strongly recommended that you post a picture with your username written on a piece of paper in the picture to confirm your identity, especially if you are new to the exchange areas. This will prove to members that you are real and make the exchange much easier.

N°10) Do not post default Oakley picture if you are selling an item, you must post your own pictures of the goods you are selling. The stock Oakley pictures are not a fair representation of what you are selling.

thanks man . . .

Another example of someone joining up, posting 10 meaningless 2-3 word posts to get access to the exchange forums... Now that I said that.. good luck with the sale.

+1!!! :big_boss:

done with the changes and price adjustment

nothing rare there

Back